Brick & Stone Masonry Pros in Denton County, TX.
Real estate in the state of Texas can be quite expensive. The great majority of people who own homes did not buy the home the wanted. However, with just a few home improvement you can make it your dream home. For this reason is that knowing a reliable Brick Masonry Repair Contractors contractor is ideal. If you contact Omega Masonry for any type of home improvement project you will find out why we are so well regarded by our clients. At Omega Masonry we know that when searching for a Masonry Contractors contractor in Denton County, TX. you have choices. This is why we will do everything in our power to earn your business.
Unlike many Brick & Stone Repair Mason in Denton County, Texas, we are a full service company providing everything from design to installation. Aside from certification required to be a certified masonry contractors it is imperative to indicate that not all masons have the same degree of experience and skill this is why it is imperative to conduct thorough research before making a hiring decision. Our qualified masons are trained to work with a variety of materials, including concrete brick and stone. If you are looking for a skilled masonry company for home improvement projects like outdoor grills & bbq pits to hardscapes design and more give us a call! Let us show you why we are the best rated Brick & Stone Masonry Contractor in Denton County, TX. If you just simply looking for ideas take a look some of our articles
Denton County Brick & Stone Masonry Contractors Blog
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home in Texas
If you are looking for a great exterior siding for your Texas home, then don’t overlook the simplicity of stucco. As a favorite home exterior choice in the southwestern US for many years, it a perfect choice when revamping –or initially building- your home’s exterior.
As a home exterior that has stood the tests of time, stucco provides a unique, stylish siding for your home, and allows you a great deal of flexibility in its appearance. It is a more natural siding choice for your home, and one that works well with the Texas topography and climate. Better yet, stucco repairs are few, so long as you take time to do the periodic maintenance that is sometimes needed.
Regarding the materials used to make stucco, there are two basic approaches – a compound made from lime, sand and water, and one made from Portland cement, sand and water. Each approach is a sturdy, long lasting siding that will look beautiful for years to come.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home
- Stucco homes are more fire resistant. In fact, every inch of stucco adds 1 hour of fire-rating to the wall.
- It can be applied over nearly any type of surface, though the most common are bases for stucco are concrete block, a wooden frame, or over Styrofoam on a wood frame known as EIFS.
- Due to its composition of cement, silica and lime, it naturally forms a shell over the home which results in costing less to keep the home cool during hot months.
- Stucco repairs are rare as long as basic maintenance is done. These maintenance jobs include spraying it down once a year and patching any cracks before they become big cracks. A hairline crack is easily and quickly repaired using a little paint or an elastomeric sealant. As long as these basic jobs are done, stucco can easily last 50 or more years.
- Stucco can be in any color you may desire, or it can be painted after it is applied. Better yet, there are various types of applications so you can choose for the finish to be smooth, course, swirled, raked or virtually any other texture you may desire.
- It is resistant to rot, mold or mildew so long as you take time to seal it properly.
- It serves as a noise barrier. Just because you love your neighborhood it doesn’t mean you want to hear every sound or vehicle that goes past. Stucco serves as way to minimize noise.
- It can be installed quicker than other exterior siding choices. In fact, in most cases, it only takes a day to be applied.
The lack of constant stucco repairs plus its versatility make stucco a common exterior option in Texas. Why not talk to one of our stucco experts today to learn how stucco can be used to enhance your home’s curb value. Give us a call today for expert stucco siding repair and installation at a stellar price.
Here is another blog post from Brick & Stone Masonry Contractor in Lewisville, TX