Brick & Stone Masonry Contractors in Prosper, Texas.
Real estate in Texas can be quite expensive. Many people purchase home base on budget rather than expectation. However, with just a few improvements you can make it the one you always wanted. That is why knowing a affordable Brick & Stone Repair Mason contractor is advantages. If you contact Omega Masonry for any type of home improvement project you will find out why we are so well regarded by our clients. We know that when seeking for a Brick & Stone Mason contractor in Prosper, Texas, you have choices. For this reason we will do everything we can to earn your business.
Unlike many Brick & Stone Repair Mason in Prosper, Texas, we are a full service company facilitating desing and installation services. Aside from certification required to be a certified masonry contractors it is important to point out that not all masonry companies posses the same degree of experience and skill this is why it is imperative to conduct thorough research before making a hiring decision. At Omega Masonry we hire some of the best masons in the area. We also provide training so they can work with a variety of materials, including concrete brick and natural stone. If you are looking for a experienced masonry contractors for home improvement projects like outdoor grills & bbq pits to chimney repair and more give us a call! Let us show you why we are the top reviewed Brick & Stone Masonry Contractor in Melissa, TX. If you just simply looking for ideas take a visit some of our most recent blog post
Prosper Brick & Stone Masonry Contractors Blog Post
Benefits of Using Concrete for Your Next Architectural Project
Residential concrete is nothing new – it has been used for centuries and by nearly every culture. As such, it is no surprise that it is still in use today, and a common part of the Texas landscape. From stately residences to downtown businesses, concrete is a great choice for your architectural needs and one that any building project planner should consider.
6 Benefits of Using Concrete for Your Texas Building Project
There are many reasons one might choose to use concrete for a project, and even more reasons to use it in a building or home. If you are trying to decide if concrete is the best choice for your next project, consider these benefits.
- Energy Costs – Choosing to use concrete, or even other forms of masonry such as stucco or brick, means that you will spend less on energy costs. In fact, in some cases, homes with CMU walls can cost as much as 44% less to heat or cool than homes with siding or wood exteriors. This is due in part to concrete providing more insulation than other exterior choices.
- Comfort levels – As mentioned, concrete provides additional insulation for the home, which also means that outside noises are blocked better. In fact, one study found that concrete homes cut down on air filtration by nearly 75% over the levels in a typical frame house. It was also found that noise levels were reduced by more than 80% when compared to stick built homes.
- Pest Proof – The temperatures in Texas can make many different pests seek refuge in a building. However, homes built with concrete walls or foundations are not susceptible to pests such as termites, carpenter ants, or rodents that often make their home in wood-framed homes.
- Fire Resistant- Tests have shown that concrete can withstand temperatures of up to 2,000 degrees F. for as long as 4 hours, while wood-frame homes are destroyed in an hour or less. Because a concrete home is the safest type of home in regards to a fire, your insurance costs are lower.
- Maintenance – Everyone is busy, and having to add things like pressure wash the siding or repaint the house to the To Do list can be virtually eliminated by having concrete walls. Even better, because concrete doesn’t deteriorate, you don’t have to worry about replacing siding.
- Wind Resistant – Like the third house made of bricks in the fairy tale of the three little pigs, concrete homes cannot be knocked down with strong winds. In fact, studies have found that concrete homes can withstand wind speeds of up to 250 miles per hour.
So, what will your next Texas building project be? A new residence? A commercial location? Whatever it is, opting to use concrete is a great choice. If you have any questions about how the advantages of concrete can benefit your specific project, or if you want to schedule a consultation with a masonry pro, contact the pros at Omega Masonry today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
More articles from Brick & Stone Masonry Contractor in Lewisville, TX