Brick & Stone Masonry Contractors in Prosper, TX.
Real estate in Texas can be quite costly. Many people purchase home base on budget rather than expectation. However, with just a few home improvement projects you can make it your dream home. So, knowing a accredited Brick & Stone Mason contractor is ideal. If you contact Omega Masonry for any type of home improvement project you will see for your self why we are so well regarded by our clients. At Omega Masonry we know that when seeking for a Brick & Stone Masonry Contractors contractor in Prosper, TX. you have choices. This is why we will do everything we can to earn your business.
Unlike many Masonry Contractors in Prosper, Texas, we are a full service company providing not only design but installation as well. Aside from certification required to be a certified masonry companies it is important to point out that not all masons have the same degree of experience and skill so it’s important to conduct anin depth research before you hire a Masonry Contractors. Our qualified masons are trained to work with a variety of materials, including concrete brick and stone. If you are looking for a skilled mason for home improvement projects like outdoor fireplace & fire pits to stucco work & repairs and more give us a call! Let us show you why we are the top rated Brick & Stone Masonry Contractor in Prosper, TX. If you just looking around take a check out our blog
Prosper Brick & Stone Masonry Contractors Blog Post
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home in Texas
If you are looking for a great exterior siding for your Texas home, then don’t overlook the simplicity of stucco. As a favorite home exterior choice in the southwestern US for many years, it a perfect choice when revamping –or initially building- your home’s exterior.
As a home exterior that has stood the tests of time, stucco provides a unique, stylish siding for your home, and allows you a great deal of flexibility in its appearance. It is a more natural siding choice for your home, and one that works well with the Texas topography and climate. Better yet, stucco repairs are few, so long as you take time to do the periodic maintenance that is sometimes needed.
Regarding the materials used to make stucco, there are two basic approaches – a compound made from lime, sand and water, and one made from Portland cement, sand and water. Each approach is a sturdy, long lasting siding that will look beautiful for years to come.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home
- Stucco homes are more fire resistant. In fact, every inch of stucco adds 1 hour of fire-rating to the wall.
- It can be applied over nearly any type of surface, though the most common are bases for stucco are concrete block, a wooden frame, or over Styrofoam on a wood frame known as EIFS.
- Due to its composition of cement, silica and lime, it naturally forms a shell over the home which results in costing less to keep the home cool during hot months.
- Stucco repairs are rare as long as basic maintenance is done. These maintenance jobs include spraying it down once a year and patching any cracks before they become big cracks. A hairline crack is easily and quickly repaired using a little paint or an elastomeric sealant. As long as these basic jobs are done, stucco can easily last 50 or more years.
- Stucco can be in any color you may desire, or it can be painted after it is applied. Better yet, there are various types of applications so you can choose for the finish to be smooth, course, swirled, raked or virtually any other texture you may desire.
- It is resistant to rot, mold or mildew so long as you take time to seal it properly.
- It serves as a noise barrier. Just because you love your neighborhood it doesn’t mean you want to hear every sound or vehicle that goes past. Stucco serves as way to minimize noise.
- It can be installed quicker than other exterior siding choices. In fact, in most cases, it only takes a day to be applied.
The lack of constant stucco repairs plus its versatility make stucco a common exterior option in Texas. Why not talk to one of our stucco experts today to learn how stucco can be used to enhance your home’s curb value. Give us a call today for expert stucco siding repair and installation at a stellar price.
Additional Info from Brick & Stone Masonry Contractor in Parker, TX