With the US economy on the rise a lot homeowners in Tarrant County, Texas, are looking forward to inproving the look of their homes. Around the Tarrant County area brick mail boxes are quite common. The are so common that quite a few local ACE hardware store stores offer stone mail boxes repairs via sub masonry contractors. While a lot of these contractors may do a dicent job, you wouldn’t go to a flight attendant for a tooth ache. When you are seeking an stone mail box repair pro you need to consider the services Omega Masonry has been doing around the area of Tarrant County, TX! There’s a lot more to a well designed stone mail box than just stone. As the experts at OmegaMasonry.Com will tell you 80% of all the brick and stucco mail boxes repairs they perform are because they original construction was of low quality. Yes, it is true that quite a few brick and or stone mail boxes in the area of Tarrant County, Texas, get damage by car accidents for the rest there’s no excuse. If you have not heard of Omega Masonry, please take a look at our blog.
Is Brick Repair Worth it?
If you are considering putting your Texas brick home on the market and want to be sure to get the maximum value out of it, then it is necessary for you to see that any repairs are addressed. The concerns may range from updating a room’s paint job to talking to a Texas masonry professional about repairing any damaged mortar or brickwork.
But, perhaps you are wondering if it is that important to have any brick repairs, also known as tuckpointing, made to your home. After all, those repairs can take time and you want to move to your new home sooner rather than later!
If the question is based on time, then consider how much longer it might take to sell your home if you do not have brick repairs made. The need for brick work could be a deciding factor for a potential buyer. But beyond improving the resale value of your home, consider these other major advantages in having a Texas mason take care of your property’s brick repairs:
- When your masonry work is cracked, you are risking water intrusion and further brick and mortar deterioration. The problem may look minor, but if ignored can result in significant structural damage.
- Although tuckpointing is not necessarily a structural element, it will add strength to your brickwork. Consequently, should you note small cracks or perhaps see that the masonry is not as tight as it once was, having brick repair work done will work as a preventative maintenance and help potential homebuyers recognize that the home has been well cared for – a definite plus when you want to sell your home.
- Repairing damaged masonry work lowers the risk of rodents, as well as small birds, bats, chipmunks or even squirrels, getting into any crevices. After all, while brick homes don’t have to be as concerned about termites, if there are open cracks and crevices ants will make a home there.
- Tuckpointing can minimize or eliminate any damage caused by cracked bricks or masonry.
- If you have a brick chimney where there are cracks or weakened mortar joints, having it repaired will add to the structure and stability.
Don’t wait until bricks are falling out or mortar is missing to have repairs made. When this happens, your only recourse is to tear down the masonry work and start all over. Take action early, so that when you are ready to sell your home, you are able to get top market value.
Having your property’s brick repaired prior to placing it on the market is one of the best things you can do to ensure the sale of your home. It is often a job that takes only a few days, but one that can make the difference between getting the asking price versus than haggling about a much lower one. Don’t sit around waiting to have your home’s brick repairs made. Talk to Omega Masonry of Texas to learn how we can get your property looking its best so you can get the top price for your home.
- Brick And Stucco Mail Box Repairs in Tarrant County, Texas
- Brick And Stucco Retainer Wall Repairs in Tarrant County, Texas
- Brick Grills in Tarrant County, TX
- Brick Outdoor Kitchens in Tarrant County, Texas
- Stone BBQ in Tarrant County, TX
- Brick Fireplace in Tarrant County, Texas
- Stone Landscape Borders in Tarrant County, Texas
- Chimney Repairs in Tarrant County, Texas
- Firepit Installation in Tarrant County, Texas
- Stucco Mail Boxes in Tarrant County, TX