If you are ever in need of a really good brick mason in Carrollton, you need to check out what Omega Masonry has to offer! For over two decades the Omega crew have been the best option for anyone looking custom brick masonry work. If you Google for craftman style masonry work in the Carrollton area you will discover that your choices are very nowadays brick layers are hard to find.
Houses in are known for their strength, there are several of reasons for that. However, the primary reason is the brick masonry contruction. When you visit Europe, be sure to tap on the walls. Every single one that I have checked out has been solid masonry! No hollow sound. The reason for that, is that, brick masonry is more common in Europe than in North America. Masonry makes for substantial, sound-resistant and more durable. While there are definitely situations where other building materials make the most sense when possible stone masonry is a better choice.
Why Should You Choose Stamped Concrete for Your Texas Location?
There are many ways people opt to add personality to their Texas home or business. From tinted stucco to custom concrete mailboxes, the choices are endless, and guaranteed to help you stand out from the crowd. But perhaps one of the unsung leaders is the use stamped concrete.
Stamped concrete is a patterned concrete that is achieved by pouring concrete on a strong compacted base of sand or gravel, then using assorted molds and tools to create custom designs. It is ideal for driveways, walkways and patios –whether as an outdoor kitchen floor or as a decorative feature to an otherwise boring concrete slab poured around the perimeter of a pool- and offers a beautiful alternative to brick, stone or slate.
Advantages of Stamped Concrete in Texas
When looking for ways to beautify your home or business, without adding a great deal of upkeep to your To Do list, stamped concrete is an excellent choice, for many reasons. Here are just a few of them:
- Stamped concrete is considerably less expensive than using items such as pavers, slate or stone as it doesn’t require as much installation labor and the concrete itself is less costly.
- Stamped concrete is very low maintenance. Yes, it will need to be resealed every couple of years, but other than, your only job will be to sweep it to keep it free from dust or debris.
- Stamped concrete is poured at your location, which means that there is a plethora of pattern, shape, and color choices. The concrete can be tinted to match the exterior of your home, your pool lining, existing concrete, or anything else, and the stamped design choice list is a long one. You can even have it designed to look as though it has been a part of your property for decades, or have a personalized patterned created that shows off your style or business.
- Stamped concrete is one of the quickest types of patios to install. Once it is completed, it will need a few days to cure, then you are able to begin using it.
- Stamped concrete will last for years. It will not sink unevenly, can handle heavy traffic, and will not be marred by patio furniture.
- Because there are no cracks in stamped concrete, you won’t have to be concerned about unwanted plants growing up through your design.
- When using stamped concrete around a pool area or a place where it will be walked upon while wet, you can have an additive included in the sealant applied to keep it from being slippery. Also, you can choose to have a sealer that gives it either a glossy or a matte appearance.
So ask yourself, “Does my Texas location need an updated look?” If the answer is, “yes” then consider adding a stamped concrete patio and creating a custom look that shows off who you are. As concrete professionals with years of experience, the Omega Masonry crew can take that basic patio space and turn it into a work of art that you will always be thrilled to show off. Don’t hesitate to put your own mark on your property, give us a call today to schedule an appointment to learn more about creating a custom stamped concrete element to your location.
List of Brick Masons in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.