Those looking for a qualified brick mason in Denton County, TX, you need to take a look what Omega Masonry has to offer! For over two decades the Omega staff have been the best option for homeowners seeking custom brick masonry work. If you look for craftman style masonry work in the Denton County area you will discover that your options are extremely nowadays brick layers are hard to find.
Homes throughout are known for their durability, there are a lot of reasons for this. However, the main reason is the brick masonry contruction. go to Europe, be sure to knock on some interiorinterior walls. Every single one that I’ve checked out has been solid masonry! No hollow sounding. They use so much more masonry across the Atlantic than we do here in USA. Masonry makes for considerably, sound-resistant and more durable. While there are certainly situations where other building materials are better when possible brick masonry is a better choice.
8 Reasons to Choose CMU Walls
Why should you opt for CMU walls for your next build? For many business owners in Texas there is no reason not to. After all, concrete masonry units (CMU) are one of the oldest and most reliable building materials available. They are typically made from products such as Portland cement, various aggregates like quartz or stones and water. They can be solid or hollow, and designed with either two or three voids, and come in a wide range of standard shapes. These basic features make CMU walls a popular choice for both business owners and homebuilders alike.
But, there is much more to this centuries old building material that makes it valuable to any construction project. As one writer put it, “Its past is still with us preserved in great wonders of the world. Its present is all around us, the buildings we admire as we travel around America and the world. Its future is limited only by the designer or constructor’s inability to consider a masonry perspective on a challenging assignment.”
As you can see, concrete is a prime candidate for any building project. If you are still trying to determine if CMU should be used for your next Texas building project, consider these advantages.
- Savings on Insurance Costs – Because masonry structures are the best fire resistant product available, and will not bend, melt or burn, most insurance providers will have lower premiums for structures made from brick. This is especially helpful for the business looking to expand, but wanting to save money.
- Minimal Maintenance Costs – A CMU structure requires very little maintenance because masonry does not rust, shatter, warp, dent, buckle, or rot. It typically will not require repainting or heavy cleaning processes.
- Durable – Unlike non-CMU walls, concrete can withstand a great deal of abuse. There have been instances of equipment, tractors, trees and other items hitting CMU walls and causing little to no damage to the structure.
- Quick Installation – Once the blueprints are confirmed and the building permit is granted, the construction can begin. In the event that footings need to be laid, then the CMU can begin next. No lag time, simply build time.
- Soundproof – Want to keep noise levels lower in your home or business? Then CMU walls are the answer.
- Pest Free – Unlike wood, siding, or other choices for construction, concrete structures are not at risk of pest infiltration as what animal or insect wants to eat rock!
- Insulated – Keep energy cost lower with CMU walls. The concrete is not affected by extreme Texas heat or wet and cold, and helps the temperature of your space stay consistent. It even blocks out the effects of the weather, so that your HVAC unit does not work as hard.
- Versatile – CMU walls may be viewed by some as unattractive; however, keep in mind that they can be painted, or if you wish, a variety of exterior siding choices can be added to dress the CMU up more or even hide it altogether.
CMU is a great choice for nearly any building need. It has stood the test of time and will be able to last for many years. No, it is not 100% impervious, and if hit with enough force can be damaged. But, under everyday usage, you can’t go wrong in opting for concrete walls. If you have questions regarding CMU for your TX build, talk to the pros at Omega Masonry today.
List of Brick Masons in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.