Anybody searching for a brick mason in Frisco, TX, you have to consider what Omega Masonry has to offer! For over 20 years the Omega guys have been the best option for anyone seeking expert brick masonry work. If you seach for craftman style masonry work in the Frisco area you will discover that your choices are very nowadays brick layers are hard to find.
Homes throughout are known for their longevity, there are many of reasons for that. However, the main reason is the brick masonry contruction. go to Europe, be sure to knock on the walls. Every single one that I have checked out has been solid brick mansory! No hollow sounding. They use so much more masonry across the Atlantic than we do here in USA. Masonry makes for substantial, sound-resistant and long-lasting results. While there certainly are situations where non-masonry building materials make the most sense when possible masonry is a better choice.
Types of Decorative Concrete Used in TX
When you make the decision to do upgrades to your Texas home there are many approaches you can take. From landscaping to painting, and structural elements to paving the drive, there is no limit to the ways you can improve both the aesthetic and conversely, the resale value of your home. However, if you are looking for a truly unique expression of who you are, then decorative concrete is the perfect choice.
Decorative concrete is used in homes all around the Texas are, yet no two surfaces are ever alike. This is because decorative concrete can be done in a wide range of colors, patterns, and styles. Decorative concrete can come in a variety of forms, but the three most common forms are – stamped concrete, overlays, and acid stains and each of them can be customized per your style.
This accomplished by using an assortment of tools to stamp patterns and textures into a newly poured concrete slab. It can be combined with stains and color pigments, to create looks like brick, cobblestone, wood, pebbles, seashells, and any other patterns you may wish. You can choose a clear sealant, or opt for a tinted one to enhance the style and colors, so you are certain to have a look that compliments your style. It is easy to care for, works well for both indoor and outdoor locations, and will last for many years.
If you have a Texas location that needs some sprucing up, then concrete overlays are a great choice. Concrete overlays are created by laying down a scratch coat of a high-polymer modified concrete over an old slab of concrete, then using grout tape to map out a specific pattern – the choices are limited by your imagination and the artistic skill of your concrete installer – then pouring another thin layer over that to add texture. When the tape is removed, it leaves the impression of grout lines. When overlays are complete, most people simply assume that the lines are truly grout. Like other concrete flooring, overlays last for years and require minimal maintenance.
This is one of the most popular concrete flooring choices. Acid staining is used to permanently change the color of the concrete. It is accomplished by applying multiple coats to the floor, once the desired color is reached, the floor is treated with ammonia, and water to neutralizing the acid and a sealant is added to protect the floor. There are many colors of stains available, and these colors can be mixed together to create a custom color that shows off your style. In Texas, many home and business owners opt for sandier or earth tones to blend in with natural beauty of the region.
Whether you choose acid stained, stamped or overlays for your Texas property, you can count on it being a beautiful addition that requires minimal upkeep. If you are uncertain of what type of decorative concrete to choose, or have additional questions, please contact the Omega Masonry team today, and schedule a consultation.
List of Brick Masons in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.