If you are searching for a good brick mason in Irving, TX, you have to consider what Omega Masonry has to offer! For over two decades the Omega crew have been the go to choice for everyone seeking quality brick masonry work. If you seach for craftman style masonry work in the Irving area you will discover that your choices are extremely in today’s world brick layers are hard to find.
Houses throughout are known for their longevity, there are many of reasons for this. However, the primary reason is the brick masonry contruction. go to Europe, be sure to knock on some interiorinterior walls. Every single one that I have checked out has been solid masonry! No hollow sound. The reason for that, is that, brick masonry is more common in Europe than in North America. Masonry makes for substantial, quieter and more durable. While there certainly are situations where other building materials are better when possible brick masonry is a better choice.
Brick Retaining Walls in Texas
Not all yards in Texas are created equal. Some are perfectly even with nary a dip or hill, while others have more slopes and curves than heaping plate of pasta. And, while each scenario has its pros and cons, the one that can often be the most problematic- especially during rainy season are those yards where the slopes are position in such a way that either the water runs towards your home, or when it causes serious erosion.
Fortunately, one does not have to sit back and watch the yard erode away. Thanks to different approaches to landscaping as well as implementing a retaining wall, it is possible to have a yard with personality while ensuring that it does not wash away due to a storm. In fact, the properly constructed retaining wall will reshape your yard, and can even add beauty and provide a better place and way for you to entertain.
Stone Retaining Walls
While there are many effective ways to create a retaining wall, one of the most aesthetic, long lasting and versatile styles is using stones – both cut and uncut- to create a wall that compliments your styles. These walls are best installed by a skilled mason, as they require careful planning. Also, you should note that if the wall is to be over 4 feet, then you typically need a building permit and will need to meet with local building codes.
Masonry Brick Retaining Walls
Brick retaining walls can take on three main looks – whole bricks, half bricks, and thin brick veneer. The whole brick walls are often the most economical and are great for mimicking the look of a traditional brick home.
The half brick retaining wall is one where the bricks are half the size of a regular brick, and are placed against a solid block wall. These require even less material than the whole brick wall making them attractive both aesthetically as well as financially.
The thin brick veneer retaining wall is often no more than an inch thick and more like a tile. It can be used to create a variety of styles and patterns, be incorporated with old bricks and often is lighter weighing than traditional brick. This is a great choice for yards where erosion is not as much of an issue but you are still wanting to preserve your yard.
Concrete Retaining Walls
Concrete retaining walls can be a decorative option for designing a retaining wall as they can be built using an assortment of colored concrete over a solid block wall. In using the concrete as a “finisher” you are able to incorporate color, texture and even designs. This is typically not a project for the average homeowner, but is best built by a skilled mason.
The retaining wall is the perfect way to enhance and protect your, Texas yard. It can be simply practical or can be a piece of art that enhances your yard while protecting the landscape. So if you are tired of watching your yard wash away because of rain, talk to the pros at Omega Masonry and get started on that custom retaining wall for your Texas home today. We can turn your yard into the most delightful spot in your neighborhood in no time at all. Contact us today.
List of Brick Masons in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.