Truth be told there is some pretty amazing chimney masonry work in Highland Park, Texas! Even with the best of care all of these chimney masonry work needs maintenance and repaiers. We is a licensed and insured company specializing in chimney masonry repairs not only in Highland Park but also neighboring towns and suburbs. Nowadays there are not many contractors still doingspecializing} in chimney masonry work. This type of work is consider by many old school craftsmanship no longer found in today’s modern world.
With all honesty, nowadays it is becoming more difficult to find a good mason in Highland Park, Texas! At Omega Masonry we know masonry and can provide you with a wide range expert masons whose expertise ranges from Built in Grills & Outdoor Kitchen to Stucco Work & Repairs and everything in between. Yes, there are a lot of masonry companies in Highland Park, Texas but the majority are just into casting foundations. Very few if any can match the workmanship Omega Masonry delivers!
Can a Brick Screen Wall Benefit Your HOA Property?
No matter how much you may like your neighbors, there are times when you might prefer a bit more privacy than a low wall, or fence provides. It is then that having a brick screen wall will be a huge asset. And, for many Texas homeowners in an HOA, the brick screen wall is not just an ideal solution for privacy, but also meets the aesthetic requirements for the property.
Making the brick screen wall even more appealing to many landscapers is that by adding a screen wall to your property you add dimension to the backyard. Better yet, while seemingly counterintuitive, having a screen wall closer to your home, rather than at the property line, fools the eye into believing that the backyard is much larger than it actually is. Even better, the screen wall also adds to your property value, bringing a great ROI should you ever decide to sell your Texas HOA property.
Did we mention the aesthetics of the brick screen wall? Just like homes and outdoor entertaining spaces built from brick, the brick screen wall can be built in a variety of designs ranging from tightly placed bricks that allow the minimum amount of “see-through” to a larger space where those passing by have a glimpse of the area yet your privacy is still protected. Perhaps one of the most common designs is the pierced brick screen wall, which accommodates the need for privacy, while still allowing airflow to the “fenced in” area. Other design options include having half of the wall solid brick with the other spaced out, opting for rough brick or smooth brick, or even using handmade or reclaimed brick rather than new bricks.
It should also be noted that the brick screen wall is sometimes referred to as a rain screen. These walls are more common in older homes or historic structures and were typically built with very little space between the bricks. They were designed to perform the following benefits for your home:
- Venting or porous exterior cladding
- Add a shallow air cavity so harsh winds pass through the wall
- Offer a drainage layer for a supporting wall
- Create a rigid, water-resistant, airtight support
A brick screen wall is a decorative, functional way to make your home and backyard more appealing for both you and your guests. They can be built to match the brick of your home, or the type of architecture, and even the brick and mortar used. And, in many cases, the wall can be built in a short amount of time – no long waits, just chose the design of the wall, the type of bricks, the length and the height, and the screen wall can be built.
The brick screen wall is a great way to add style and privacy to your home and yard. If you are considering a privacy wall for your Texas HOA location, give Omega a call today. We would love to help you create the perfect spot in your neighborhood.
We welcome you to our website and look forward to helping you! As previously mentioned we are a full-service custom masonry company especilizing in everything from built in grills and outdoor kitchen to hardscapes design. Some of the best regarded local mason work for us. At Omega Masonry no job is too small or too big and we offer services to both commercial and residential clients. Masonry work is not like baking that you can just disregard it and do it again! That is why if you are seeking for a professional chimney masonry repair outfit in Highland Park, Texas, you need to call Omega Masonry! We will never fool you with a low price and what we thing is the most important the best craftsmanship.
List of Masonry Services in Highland Park, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Addison, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Allen, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Anna, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Arlington, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Balch Springs, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Carrollton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Collin County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Coppell, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Denton County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Fairview, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Flower Mound, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Frisco, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Park, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Village, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Irving, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Las Colinas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lewisville, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lucas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in McKinney, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Melissa, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Mesquite, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Murphy, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Parker, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Plano, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Princeton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Prosper, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Richardson, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rowlett, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Tarrant County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in The Colony, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Wylie, TX.