If you are looking a example sand ideas for chimney masonry work you need to visit Irving, Texas. After some time all of these chimney masonry work needs repairs. We is a licensed and insured firm specializing in chimney masonry work not only in Irving but also neighboring towns and suburbs. Today there are not many companies doingspecializing} in chimney masonry work. The trade is consider old world craftsmanship no longer found in today’s automated world.
With all honesty, today it has become more laborious to find a good mason in Irving, Texas! We know masonry and can provide you with an array professional masons whose skill set ranges from Stucco Mailbox Repairs to Hardscapes Design and everything in between. Yes, there are many masonry companies in Irving, Texas but the majority are just into casting foundations. Few if any can match the quality Omega Masonry delivers!
Types of Decorative Concrete Used in TX
When you make the decision to do upgrades to your Texas home there are many approaches you can take. From landscaping to painting, and structural elements to paving the drive, there is no limit to the ways you can improve both the aesthetic and conversely, the resale value of your home. However, if you are looking for a truly unique expression of who you are, then decorative concrete is the perfect choice.
Decorative concrete is used in homes all around the Texas are, yet no two surfaces are ever alike. This is because decorative concrete can be done in a wide range of colors, patterns, and styles. Decorative concrete can come in a variety of forms, but the three most common forms are – stamped concrete, overlays, and acid stains and each of them can be customized per your style.
This accomplished by using an assortment of tools to stamp patterns and textures into a newly poured concrete slab. It can be combined with stains and color pigments, to create looks like brick, cobblestone, wood, pebbles, seashells, and any other patterns you may wish. You can choose a clear sealant, or opt for a tinted one to enhance the style and colors, so you are certain to have a look that compliments your style. It is easy to care for, works well for both indoor and outdoor locations, and will last for many years.
If you have a Texas location that needs some sprucing up, then concrete overlays are a great choice. Concrete overlays are created by laying down a scratch coat of a high-polymer modified concrete over an old slab of concrete, then using grout tape to map out a specific pattern – the choices are limited by your imagination and the artistic skill of your concrete installer – then pouring another thin layer over that to add texture. When the tape is removed, it leaves the impression of grout lines. When overlays are complete, most people simply assume that the lines are truly grout. Like other concrete flooring, overlays last for years and require minimal maintenance.
This is one of the most popular concrete flooring choices. Acid staining is used to permanently change the color of the concrete. It is accomplished by applying multiple coats to the floor, once the desired color is reached, the floor is treated with ammonia, and water to neutralizing the acid and a sealant is added to protect the floor. There are many colors of stains available, and these colors can be mixed together to create a custom color that shows off your style. In Texas, many home and business owners opt for sandier or earth tones to blend in with natural beauty of the region.
Whether you choose acid stained, stamped or overlays for your Texas property, you can count on it being a beautiful addition that requires minimal upkeep. If you are uncertain of what type of decorative concrete to choose, or have additional questions, please contact the Omega Masonry team today, and schedule a consultation.
We welcome you to our website and look forward to serving you! As previously mentioned Omega is a full-service mason firm especilizing in everything from built in grills and outdoor kitchen to brick masonry. Some of the top rated local mason work for us. At Omega Masonry no job is too small or too big and we offer services to both residential and commercial customers. Masonry work is not like cooking that you can just go back and do it again! That is why if you are seeking for a professional chimney masonry repair outfit in Irving, Texas, you need to call Omega Masonry! We are not going to con you with a cheap price and what’s more important the best workmanship.
List of Masonry Services in Irving, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Addison, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Allen, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Anna, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Arlington, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Balch Springs, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Carrollton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Collin County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Coppell, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Denton County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Fairview, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Flower Mound, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Frisco, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Park, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Village, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Irving, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Las Colinas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lewisville, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lucas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in McKinney, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Melissa, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Mesquite, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Murphy, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Parker, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Plano, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Princeton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Prosper, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Richardson, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rowlett, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Tarrant County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in The Colony, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Wylie, TX.