If you are looking a example sand ideas for chimney masonry work you need to visit Little Elm, Texas. Soon or later all of these craftsmanship needs maintenance and repaiers. Omega Masonry is a licensed and insured expert specializing in chimney masonry work and repairs not only in Little Elm but also neighboring towns and suburbs. Nowadays there are not many contractors still doingspecializing} in chimney masonry work. The trade is consider by many old world craftsmanship no longer found in today’s high tech world.
To be honest, today it has become more and more difficult to find a good mason in Little Elm, Texas! We know masonry and can provide you with an array professional masons whose expertise ranges from Outdoor Grills & BBQ Pits to Stone Landscape Borders and everything in between. Yes, there are an abuidnace of masonry contractors in Little Elm, Texas but just about all of them are just into pouring slabs. Few if any can match the quality Omega Masonry delivers!
Is Your Masonry Foundation Solid?
Your home’s foundation is important factor in how long it will last. Having a weak or damaged masonry foundation typically means that your home will become uneven or develop other problems within its various systems. Damage to your home’s masonry foundation can be caused by excessive moisture, as well as by significant drought and should be addressed as soon as possible. There is a variety of ways that a weakened or bad foundation will be revealed, and knowing what to look for can help save you money and add life to your home.
Signs of a Bad Masonry Foundation
- Crooked Windows and Doors
As a properly installed window or door will be perfectly level, when you notice that your doors or window are out of alignment, have begun to stick or jam on a regular basis, or see that the glass has begun to crack, then you need to talk to a masonry expert to learn how solid your home’s foundation is and what steps, if any, need to be taken.
As a side note, crooked windows and doors will also drive energy costs up, so having the foundation checked will help minimize the utility bill, too.
- Sloped Floors or Cracked Walls
Although some degree of settling is common in homes, excessive settling is a sign of a bad masonry foundation. In order to stay ahead of any foundation problems there are several things you will want to watch for. These include:
- Cracks, fissures, warps, and shifts, especially in the upper walls of the home.
- Crumbling and decay within the cement or brick facades.
- Mold, moisture, and stains as a result of water damage
- External Cracks or Wall Bulges
Noticing small cracks or fissures within a masonry foundation is not unusual or cause for concern. However, you notice large cracks in the foundation or unusual bulges –often the result of drywall cracks- in the wall are indicators of a sinking foundation.
- Sagging floors or Warped Ceilings
This will often be revealed through gaps between the wall and the floor or the ceiling. If you are suspect that you might have an issue but there is no gap, consider placing a golf or tennis ball on the floor. The ball should not move. If it does, consider bringing in an expert.
- Brick Walls Pulling Away from the House
This is often the result of soil shrinkage brought on by high temperatures and droughts common in Texas. When the soil dries out, it can sometimes cause the masonry foundation to settle more than anticipated and result in the corners of the home separating from the roof of the house or from the exterior corners.
Should you identify any of these indicators of a bad masonry foundation, don’t put it off, and just “wait to see what happens”? Talk to one of the masonry repair pros at Omega Masonry. We know what it takes to make a sound decision and will be there to make any necessary masonry foundation repairs.
We are glad that you are here and look forward to serving you! As previously mentioned Omega is a full-service custom masonry outfit especilizing in everything from built in grills and outdoor kitchen to hardscapes design. Some of the best local mason work for us. At Omega Masonry no job is too small or too big and we provide services to both commercial and residential customers. Masonry work is not like manicures that you can just disregard it and do it again! This is why if you are searching for a professional chimney masonry repair contractor in Little Elm, Texas, you need to call Omega! We will never fool you with a low price and what is imperative the best workmanship.
List of Masonry Services in Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Addison, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Allen, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Anna, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Arlington, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Balch Springs, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Carrollton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Collin County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Coppell, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Denton County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Fairview, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Flower Mound, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Frisco, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Park, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Village, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Irving, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Las Colinas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lewisville, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lucas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in McKinney, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Melissa, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Mesquite, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Murphy, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Parker, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Plano, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Princeton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Prosper, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Richardson, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rowlett, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Tarrant County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in The Colony, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Wylie, TX.