If we are going to be honest Murphy probably has some of the best chimney masonry work you will ever see. Even with the best of care all of these chimney masonry work needs repairs. We is a licensed and insured firm specializing in chimney masonry work and repairs not only in Murphy but also neighboring towns and suburbs. Nowadays there are not many contractors doingspecializing} in chimney masonry work. The trade is consider old world craftsmanship no longer found in today’s modern world.
With all honesty, nowadays it has become more and more difficult to find a good mason in Murphy, Texas! We know masonry and can provide you with an array professional masons whose expertise ranges from Built in Grills & Outdoor Kitchen to Chimney Repair and everything in between. Yes, there are an abuidnace of masonry businesses in Murphy, Texas but just about all of them are just into casting sidewalks. Few if any can match the craftsmanship the Omega team offers you!
What is Cast Stone?
If you are looking for a way to add a unique or custom element to the architecture of your Texas home, then it is time you checked out the practicality and durability of cast stone. This product has been around for centuries and offers a plethora of uses for both homes and business in Texas.
In Texas, cast stone is ideal for nearly any type of construction as it is a highly versatile masonry construction material that is suitable for designing architectural elements such as archways, openings, gables, decorative window sills, monolithic corners and can even be used to give a basic home design a more regional flair.
In recent years, there has been a resurgence of cast stone being used in Texas, and perhaps you are wondering why. The reasons are simple – Cost, flexibility and reliability.
Cost of Cast Stone
While the price for cast stone pieces may vary based on how many are needed, the design and other specifications, cast stone cost much less than natural stone but offers the same beauty. Because cast stone is a manmade product, it is not necessary to cut each piece out of quarried stone. In addition, unlike stones like limestone and other similar stone choices, it cost less to ship cast stone pieces.
The Flexibility or Versatility of Cast Stone
Cast stone can be designed to look like any number of natural stone surfaces; however, it weathers better, has better color consistency and can be reinforced or repaired (in the event something does damage it!) quite easily. Even better, it can be used in both new builds and restoration projects, can be cast in nearly any color and into whatever mold you need – from gothic columns to gargoyles and anything in between. However, you may wish to bring in a cast stone manufacturer to determine the level of difficulty for the design you have in mind, as this will certainly affect the cost!
Cast stone comes in three finishes – surfaced cast stone which includes hand-rubbed, brushed or an acid wash finish; cut cast stone which is the use of machine-rubbed, planar-rubbed, bush-hammered and machine- and hand-tooled finishes; and plain cast stone.
Cast Stone and Reliability
Cast stone manufacturers and installers are held to high standard of manufacturing requirements. It is designed to last for many years and to withstand the elements of the weather, without fading or weakening. This will leave your home looking brand new for many years.
Using cast stone for your Texas location is a beautiful way to enhance any space. If you have questions or are curious about how cast stone could work for your space, contact the team at Omega Masonry to learn more. If you are interested in installing cast stone in your home, Omega Masonry is the place to call. Our professional masons offer services at a competitive price. If you are interested in cast stone or any other masonry repair, contact us right away. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We welcome you to our website and look forward to serving you! As previously mentioned Omega Masonry is a full-service custom masonry firm especilizing in everything from brick mailbox repair to chimney repair. Some of the best regarded local mason work for us. At Omega Masonry no job is too small or too big and we provide services to both residential and commercial customers. Masonry work is not like hair cutting that you can just trash it and do it again! This is why if you are seeking for a professional chimney masonry repair company in Murphy, Texas, you need to call us! We will never fool you with a low price and what we thing is the most important the best quality of work.
List of Masonry Services in Murphy, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Addison, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Allen, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Anna, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Arlington, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Balch Springs, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Carrollton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Collin County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Coppell, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Denton County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Fairview, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Flower Mound, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Frisco, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Park, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Village, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Irving, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Las Colinas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lewisville, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lucas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in McKinney, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Melissa, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Mesquite, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Murphy, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Parker, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Plano, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Princeton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Prosper, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Richardson, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rowlett, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Tarrant County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in The Colony, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Wylie, TX.