When looking for a expert mason, check out Omega Masonry! Everyone knows that for long-lasting results brick masonry is the way to go!
Houses throughout are known for their strength, there are several of reasons for that. However, the primary reason is the brick masonry contruction. If you visit the UK, France and or Spain, make sure to tap on the walls. Every one that I’ve checked out has been solid masonry! No hollow sounding. The reason for that, is that, brick masonry is more common in Europe than in North America. Brick masonry makes for considerably, quieter and more durable. While there are definitely situations where non-masonry building materials make the most sense when possible masonry is a better choice.
It is not news that if you are looking for brick mason in Little Elm, TX, you have a lot of choices that is why everyone from Porch to Yelp recommends that you do your homework.
When hiring a masonry company . Ask your mason to afford some examples of his work and find out if he has ever worked on any projects that are similar to yours. When you hire Omega Masonry, you are guarantee that you are hiring an expert masonry contractor with excellent reviews and over twenty years of experience in the Little Elm area.
Is Brick Repair Worth it?
If you are considering putting your Texas brick home on the market and want to be sure to get the maximum value out of it, then it is necessary for you to see that any repairs are addressed. The concerns may range from updating a room’s paint job to talking to a Texas masonry professional about repairing any damaged mortar or brickwork.
But, perhaps you are wondering if it is that important to have any brick repairs, also known as tuckpointing, made to your home. After all, those repairs can take time and you want to move to your new home sooner rather than later!
If the question is based on time, then consider how much longer it might take to sell your home if you do not have brick repairs made. The need for brick work could be a deciding factor for a potential buyer. But beyond improving the resale value of your home, consider these other major advantages in having a Texas mason take care of your property’s brick repairs:
- When your masonry work is cracked, you are risking water intrusion and further brick and mortar deterioration. The problem may look minor, but if ignored can result in significant structural damage.
- Although tuckpointing is not necessarily a structural element, it will add strength to your brickwork. Consequently, should you note small cracks or perhaps see that the masonry is not as tight as it once was, having brick repair work done will work as a preventative maintenance and help potential homebuyers recognize that the home has been well cared for – a definite plus when you want to sell your home.
- Repairing damaged masonry work lowers the risk of rodents, as well as small birds, bats, chipmunks or even squirrels, getting into any crevices. After all, while brick homes don’t have to be as concerned about termites, if there are open cracks and crevices ants will make a home there.
- Tuckpointing can minimize or eliminate any damage caused by cracked bricks or masonry.
- If you have a brick chimney where there are cracks or weakened mortar joints, having it repaired will add to the structure and stability.
Don’t wait until bricks are falling out or mortar is missing to have repairs made. When this happens, your only recourse is to tear down the masonry work and start all over. Take action early, so that when you are ready to sell your home, you are able to get top market value.
Having your property’s brick repaired prior to placing it on the market is one of the best things you can do to ensure the sale of your home. It is often a job that takes only a few days, but one that can make the difference between getting the asking price versus than haggling about a much lower one. Don’t sit around waiting to have your home’s brick repairs made. Talk to Omega Masonry of Texas to learn how we can get your property looking its best so you can get the top price for your home.
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.