In Search of a great mason, visit Omega Masonry! Those in the construction business know that for long-lasting results masonry is the way to go!
Houses in are known for their longevity, there are a lot of reasons for that. However, the main reason is the brick masonry contruction. If you ever go to Europe, make sure to knock on the walls. Every single one that I have checked out has been solid brick mansory! No hollow sound. Than is because brick masonry is a lot more popular in Europe that in the US.. Masonry makes for substantial, sound-resistant and more durable. While there are certainly situations where other building materials make the most sense when possible masonry is a better choice.
It is not news that If you are searching for brick mason in Melissa, TX, you have a variety of choices that is why everyone from Home Adviser to Yelp recommends that you do your due diligence.
When hiring a masonry company make sure to compare the brick rates of several masons. Typically, brick masons figure their price per brick. Stonemasons often do the same if the stones are uniform, but they also charge by the job or the hour if stones vary in size. If he is going to charge by the square foot, will he subtract the area of the windows? When you hire Omega Masonry, you are guarantee that you are hiring an expert brick mason with excellent reviews and more than 20 years of services in the Melissa area.
Is Brick Repair Worth it?
If you are considering putting your Texas brick home on the market and want to be sure to get the maximum value out of it, then it is necessary for you to see that any repairs are addressed. The concerns may range from updating a room’s paint job to talking to a Texas masonry professional about repairing any damaged mortar or brickwork.
But, perhaps you are wondering if it is that important to have any brick repairs, also known as tuckpointing, made to your home. After all, those repairs can take time and you want to move to your new home sooner rather than later!
If the question is based on time, then consider how much longer it might take to sell your home if you do not have brick repairs made. The need for brick work could be a deciding factor for a potential buyer. But beyond improving the resale value of your home, consider these other major advantages in having a Texas mason take care of your property’s brick repairs:
- When your masonry work is cracked, you are risking water intrusion and further brick and mortar deterioration. The problem may look minor, but if ignored can result in significant structural damage.
- Although tuckpointing is not necessarily a structural element, it will add strength to your brickwork. Consequently, should you note small cracks or perhaps see that the masonry is not as tight as it once was, having brick repair work done will work as a preventative maintenance and help potential homebuyers recognize that the home has been well cared for – a definite plus when you want to sell your home.
- Repairing damaged masonry work lowers the risk of rodents, as well as small birds, bats, chipmunks or even squirrels, getting into any crevices. After all, while brick homes don’t have to be as concerned about termites, if there are open cracks and crevices ants will make a home there.
- Tuckpointing can minimize or eliminate any damage caused by cracked bricks or masonry.
- If you have a brick chimney where there are cracks or weakened mortar joints, having it repaired will add to the structure and stability.
Don’t wait until bricks are falling out or mortar is missing to have repairs made. When this happens, your only recourse is to tear down the masonry work and start all over. Take action early, so that when you are ready to sell your home, you are able to get top market value.
Having your property’s brick repaired prior to placing it on the market is one of the best things you can do to ensure the sale of your home. It is often a job that takes only a few days, but one that can make the difference between getting the asking price versus than haggling about a much lower one. Don’t sit around waiting to have your home’s brick repairs made. Talk to Omega Masonry of Texas to learn how we can get your property looking its best so you can get the top price for your home.
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.