If you are in search of a good mason, consider Omega Masonry! Everyone knows that for more durable brick masonry is the way to go!
Homes throughout are known for their strength, there are several of reasons for this. However, the primary reason is the brick masonry contruction. If you ever go to Europe, make sure to tap on some interiorinterior walls. Every one that I have checked out has been solid brick mansory! No hollow sound. Than is because brick masonry is a lot more popular in Europe that in the US.. Brick masonry makes for considerably, quieter and more durable. While there are certainly situations where non-masonry building materials are better when possible brick masonry is a better choice.
It is not news that if you are looking for brick mason in Parker, Texas, you have many options that is why everyone from Bing to Yelp recommends that you research the person you are hiring.
When hiring a masonry company Some masons consider themselves to be contractors, some designers, some both. Figure out if you need an artist for a stylish fireplace, a worker for a plain brick house, or both for a dry stacked limestone home. When you hire Omega Masonry, you can be sure that you are hiring an experience brick mason with good reviews and more than 20 years of experience in the Parker area.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home in Texas
If you are looking for a great exterior siding for your Texas home, then don’t overlook the simplicity of stucco. As a favorite home exterior choice in the southwestern US for many years, it a perfect choice when revamping –or initially building- your home’s exterior.
As a home exterior that has stood the tests of time, stucco provides a unique, stylish siding for your home, and allows you a great deal of flexibility in its appearance. It is a more natural siding choice for your home, and one that works well with the Texas topography and climate. Better yet, stucco repairs are few, so long as you take time to do the periodic maintenance that is sometimes needed.
Regarding the materials used to make stucco, there are two basic approaches – a compound made from lime, sand and water, and one made from Portland cement, sand and water. Each approach is a sturdy, long lasting siding that will look beautiful for years to come.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home
- Stucco homes are more fire resistant. In fact, every inch of stucco adds 1 hour of fire-rating to the wall.
- It can be applied over nearly any type of surface, though the most common are bases for stucco are concrete block, a wooden frame, or over Styrofoam on a wood frame known as EIFS.
- Due to its composition of cement, silica and lime, it naturally forms a shell over the home which results in costing less to keep the home cool during hot months.
- Stucco repairs are rare as long as basic maintenance is done. These maintenance jobs include spraying it down once a year and patching any cracks before they become big cracks. A hairline crack is easily and quickly repaired using a little paint or an elastomeric sealant. As long as these basic jobs are done, stucco can easily last 50 or more years.
- Stucco can be in any color you may desire, or it can be painted after it is applied. Better yet, there are various types of applications so you can choose for the finish to be smooth, course, swirled, raked or virtually any other texture you may desire.
- It is resistant to rot, mold or mildew so long as you take time to seal it properly.
- It serves as a noise barrier. Just because you love your neighborhood it doesn’t mean you want to hear every sound or vehicle that goes past. Stucco serves as way to minimize noise.
- It can be installed quicker than other exterior siding choices. In fact, in most cases, it only takes a day to be applied.
The lack of constant stucco repairs plus its versatility make stucco a common exterior option in Texas. Why not talk to one of our stucco experts today to learn how stucco can be used to enhance your home’s curb value. Give us a call today for expert stucco siding repair and installation at a stellar price.
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.