If you are one of the many homeowners throughout Allen, Texas you probably love your brick fireplace and chimney. Although, Allen can be quite warm in the summer Texans love their fireplaces and prefer those with high workmanship specially the ones made out of natural stone. As with everything in your home, fireplaces and chimneys need maintenance. At Omega Masonry that is what we do! We have been doing fireplaces and chimneys repairs and builds for many years. However, in the last decade we have focus in delivering the best brick and stone fireplace and chimney repairs you can find in Allen, Texas. If experience means anything to you call the pros at Omega. After all, you would not want an apprenticed fixing on your chimney?
If you are searching for an ordinary fireplace and chimney repair contractor in Allen, TX, you can go to Yelp and get one of the numerous listings with an unproven record repairing brick or stone chimneys or you can call Omega Masonry to get the job done right! Unlike many other contruction jobs maintaining and repairing brick fireplaces requires workmanship you just can’t learn on YouTube. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master mason and developed over time. When you hire us you are hiring an expert masonry contractor with extensive understanding in repairing brick or stone chimneys. You have no idea, how many times we get call to a home because the owner is not satisfied with the work and in several the work wasn’t completed. Lately homeowners have become too reliant on Home Advisor as a source of information. In many cases it is the thing to do! However when searching for professional to work your natural stone fireplace it litter bit of due deligense may be prudent to identify the company with the best workmanship. With that said, we look forward renovating your fireplace. On the other hand if you are just looking for info for a fireplace and or chimney build project visit our blog.
Retaining Wall Repairs in Texas
Your retaining wall is not just a bit of masonry that adds beauty or architecture to your Texas property. Nor is it simply a way to show off your style or landscape design or to provide you with some seating at the back of your property. Though all of these uses would be true. However, your retaining wall serves a unique purpose – to hold back or retain the soil behind it.
The retaining walls seen in Texas may be concrete blocks, poured concrete, timbers, assorted masonry, treated timber or even boulders, but they all serve the primary purpose of keeping the soil from eroding away. However, there are times where due to age, being struck by a vehicle or perhaps hit by a fallen tree that a retaining wall will need to be repaired. Ideally, sooner rather than later.
When your property’s retaining wall is in need of repair you don’t want to ignore the work that needs to be done, or before too long that garden area or landscape will no longer look its best. This will also affect the resale value of your home – and nobody wants that! But what are some other reasons to maintain and repair your Texas home’s retaining walls? So glad you asked!
7 Reasons for Retaining Walls in Texas
- Retaining walls can be included and used to create a beautiful outdoor space such as adding depth or a seating to an outdoor entertainment area.
- Showcase your landscape with a retaining wall that encloses your flower gardens or shrubbery. If your current wall is in disrepair, then your garden will spill out into the yard and all your efforts will be wasted.
- If you have used a wall to serve as a terrace, then don’t minimize the need for having the retaining wall repaired so that erosion cannot occur.
- Sometimes, a retaining wall can fall into disrepair because the initial foundation was poorly constructed. When this happens, repairing the retaining wall can be a longer job, but one well worth the investment.
- Retaining walls are perfect for creating a dynamic entrance to your home or commercial property – but only if you make repairs promptly.
- It is easier to have a flat area to prune, mow, or plant than a slope. A well-maintained retaining wall makes these jobs easier as the ground will stay more level – ideally at the level you designed for it.
- Retaining walls provide visual interest to your property. Rather than a long stretch of yard, having a beautiful retaining adds dimension to the view and can be designed to work with nearly any architectural style or landscape design.
Omega Masonry has many years’ experience in taking care of TX retaining wall repairs and understands how to get the job done right – the first time. But we are not just skilled in building your retaining wall, we can repair it, too. So, whatever needs you have – from building to repairing – give us a call today and have the retaining wall that meets your needs in no time at all.
When looking for a fireplace and or chimney repair contractor in Allen, Texas, we are aware that you have choices. All we ask is that before you commit to any one company give Omega Masonry a chance to show you what we can do. We also need you to be aware that, we are a full service masonry contractor offering a wide range of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Allen, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Allen, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Allen, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Allen, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Allen, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Allen, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Allen, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Allen, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Allen, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Allen, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Allen, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Allen, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Allen, TX.