If you are one of the many homeowners throughout Allen, Texas you probably love your brick fireplace and chimney. Although, Allen can be quite warm in the summer Texans love their fireplaces and prefer those with high workmanship specially the ones made out of natural stone. As with everything in your home, fireplaces and chimneys need maintenance. At Omega Masonry that is what we do! We have been doing fireplaces and chimneys repairs and builds for many years. However, in the last decade we have focus in delivering the best brick and stone fireplace and chimney repairs you can find in Allen, Texas. If experience means anything to you call the pros at Omega. After all, you would not want an apprenticed fixing on your chimney?
If you are searching for an ordinary fireplace and chimney repair contractor in Allen, TX, you can go to Yelp and get one of the numerous listings with an unproven record repairing brick or stone chimneys or you can call Omega Masonry to get the job done right! Unlike many other contruction jobs maintaining and repairing brick fireplaces requires workmanship you just can’t learn on YouTube. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master mason and developed over time. When you hire us you are hiring an expert masonry contractor with extensive understanding in repairing brick or stone chimneys. You have no idea, how many times we get call to a home because the owner is not satisfied with the work and in several the work wasn’t completed. Lately homeowners have become too reliant on Home Advisor as a source of information. In many cases it is the thing to do! However when searching for professional to work your natural stone fireplace it litter bit of due deligense may be prudent to identify the company with the best workmanship. With that said, we look forward renovating your fireplace. On the other hand if you are just looking for info for a fireplace and or chimney build project visit our blog.
Why Should You Opt for a Brick Retaining Wall?
To enhance your Texas landscape there are many actions you may take. These may include adding assorted flower gardens, a masonry mailbox, an outdoor kitchen or perhaps a masonry retaining wall designed to complement your home. Each of these elements will add beauty and value to your home, so there is really no “wrong” choice. However, if you have a yard where erosion is a problem, or perhaps you want to create an attractive permanent border, then a brick retaining wall is the perfect choice.
Benefits of a Masonry Retaining Wall for your Texas Home
While there are a variety of material choices for designing a brick retaining wall, perhaps one of the most popular is brick. But why is that? Here are some of the most common reasons Texas residents choose to have brick retaining walls:
- Availability -Bricks are easy to obtain, and budget friendly. When you opt for a brick retaining wall, we can easily find a color and size that suits your style and enhances your property’s appearance.
- Variety – You aren’t locked into one type or color of brick for the wall. You can choose average size bricks or larger ones, depending on the how large the wall be or what type of masonry exterior your home already has. Yet, even with the variety in size, you can count on all of a particular type being uninformed. You will also find that not every brick has the same pattern or texture. You can find bricks that have a range of “looks” such as country, rustic, modern, primitive and several other designs.
- Support – A masonry retaining wall provides support and resistance to erosion because it helps keep the soil in place, even when there has been a great deal of rain.
- Prevents Sinkholes – Because the brick retaining walls will keep soil from eroding, there are fewer holes or dirt piles in your yard making it safer for walking across your yard and your property more attractive to a prospective buyer.
- Decorative – Planning to have an outdoor kitchen or patio added to your landscape? Then consider having a retaining wall to add to the design while lending additional structural support.
- Lasting – Brick retaining walls can last for decades, as they are not susceptible to bugs, rotting, or fire. And, in the event that the wall gets damaged by a storm or vehicular accident, they can be easily restored.
Masonry retaining walls are one of the best features you can add to your Texas property. If you are considering a retaining wall for your space, don’t hesitate or settle for a mediocre result. Talk to the pros at Omega Masonry and let us help you determine what type of wall will best suit your budget, style, and location. Our masons are experts in their field. They offer quality services at the best prices around. If you are interested in masonry brick repair, contact us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
When looking for a fireplace and or chimney repair contractor in Allen, Texas, we are aware that you have choices. All we ask is that before you commit to any one company give Omega Masonry a chance to show you what we can do. We also need you to be aware that, we are a full service masonry contractor offering a wide range of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Allen, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Allen, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Allen, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Allen, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Allen, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Allen, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Allen, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Allen, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Allen, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Allen, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Allen, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Allen, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Allen, TX.