There are many homes throughout Coppell, Texas with truly beautiful fireplaces and chimneys. Although, Coppell can be quite warm in the summer Texans love their fireplaces and prefer those with high craftsmanship specially the ones made from red brick. As with everything in your home, fireplaces need repairs. At Omega Masonry this is what we do! We have been doing fireplaces repairs and builds for many years. But, in the last decade we have focus in delivering the best brick and stone fireplace maintenance and repairs you can find in Coppell, Texas. If experience is what you expect contact the pros at Omega Masonry. After all, you wouldn’t want an apprenticed working on your fireplace or chimney?
If you are looking for your run of the mill chimney repair contractor in Coppell, TX, you can go to Yelp and get one of the many listings with an unproven record repairing natural stone fireplaces and chimneys or you can contact Omega for a professional job you will love! Unlike many other masonry type jobs maintaining and repairing brick fireplaces requires workmanship one cannot learn online. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master mason and developed over the years. When you hire us you are hiring a professional masonry contractor with extensive know-how in maintaining brick fireplaces and chimneys. If you only knew, the number of times we get call to a property because the homeowner is not satisfied with the finish work and in many the job wasn’t completed. Today everyone have become too reliant on Google as a source of information. The majority if times it is the thing to do! However when searching for professional to repair your brick or stone chimney it litter bit of extra research may be ideal in order to identify the contractor with the best workmanship. With that said, we look forward renovating your fireplace and or chimney. On the other hand if you are just looking for info for a chimney restoration project check out our blog.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home in Texas
If you are looking for a great exterior siding for your Texas home, then don’t overlook the simplicity of stucco. As a favorite home exterior choice in the southwestern US for many years, it a perfect choice when revamping –or initially building- your home’s exterior.
As a home exterior that has stood the tests of time, stucco provides a unique, stylish siding for your home, and allows you a great deal of flexibility in its appearance. It is a more natural siding choice for your home, and one that works well with the Texas topography and climate. Better yet, stucco repairs are few, so long as you take time to do the periodic maintenance that is sometimes needed.
Regarding the materials used to make stucco, there are two basic approaches – a compound made from lime, sand and water, and one made from Portland cement, sand and water. Each approach is a sturdy, long lasting siding that will look beautiful for years to come.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home
- Stucco homes are more fire resistant. In fact, every inch of stucco adds 1 hour of fire-rating to the wall.
- It can be applied over nearly any type of surface, though the most common are bases for stucco are concrete block, a wooden frame, or over Styrofoam on a wood frame known as EIFS.
- Due to its composition of cement, silica and lime, it naturally forms a shell over the home which results in costing less to keep the home cool during hot months.
- Stucco repairs are rare as long as basic maintenance is done. These maintenance jobs include spraying it down once a year and patching any cracks before they become big cracks. A hairline crack is easily and quickly repaired using a little paint or an elastomeric sealant. As long as these basic jobs are done, stucco can easily last 50 or more years.
- Stucco can be in any color you may desire, or it can be painted after it is applied. Better yet, there are various types of applications so you can choose for the finish to be smooth, course, swirled, raked or virtually any other texture you may desire.
- It is resistant to rot, mold or mildew so long as you take time to seal it properly.
- It serves as a noise barrier. Just because you love your neighborhood it doesn’t mean you want to hear every sound or vehicle that goes past. Stucco serves as way to minimize noise.
- It can be installed quicker than other exterior siding choices. In fact, in most cases, it only takes a day to be applied.
The lack of constant stucco repairs plus its versatility make stucco a common exterior option in Texas. Why not talk to one of our stucco experts today to learn how stucco can be used to enhance your home’s curb value. Give us a call today for expert stucco siding repair and installation at a stellar price.
When searching for a fireplace repair contractor in Coppell, Texas, we are aware that you have options. All we ask is that before you sign a contract give us the opportunity to show you our work. We also need you to be aware that, we are a full service masonry company offering a wide range of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Coppell, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Coppell, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Coppell, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Coppell, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Coppell, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Coppell, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Coppell, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Coppell, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Coppell, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Coppell, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Coppell, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Coppell, TX.