Many homes throughout Dallas, Texas, are known for their unique, stone and brick fireplaces and chimneys. Although, Dallas can be quite hot almost year around Texans love their chimneys and prefer those with high workmanship specially the ones made from stone and or brick . As with everything in your home, fireplaces and chimneys need maintenance. At Omega Masonry that is what we do! We have been doing chimneys repairs and builds for many years. However, in the last decade we have specialized in delivering the best brick and stone fireplace repairs you can find in Dallas, Texas. If quality is what you expect call the professionals at Omega. After all, you would not want an apprenticed working on your chimney?
If you are looking for an ordinary fireplace repair company in Dallas, TX, you can go to Bing and get one of the numerous listings with less than stellar qualifications repairing brick fireplaces and chimneys or you can call Omega for the best results! Unlike other contruction jobs maintaining brick chimneys requires skill you just can’t learn on YouTube. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master journeyman and improved over the years. When you hire us you are hiring a professional masonry contractor with extensive know-how in maintaining natural stone fireplaces and chimneys. You have no idea, the number of times we get call to a property because the owner is not satisfied with the work and in many the work was not completed at all! Today people have become too reliant on Bing as a source of information. In many cases it works! However when looking for expert mason to build your brick or stone fireplace and or chimney it litter bit of extra research may be ideal to identify the contractor with the best craftmenship. With that said, we look forward repairing your fireplace and or chimney. On the other hand if you are just looking for ideas for a chimney build project take a look our blog.
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors
As Texans, we are all aware of the value of friendship and hospitality – after all, it’s the Southern way. We love having friends over for some Texas BBQ, sitting outdoors and enjoying a cool evening, and sharing time together on the patio or around the pool. However, with this friendliness also comes the need for our space. It is then that the adage gleaned from American poet Robert Frost, “Good fences make good neighbors” comes into play. Your family deserves a well-crafted fence to protect their privacy.
Of course, there are many types of fence materials used in, Texas, but some favorites are stone and stucco. These fence materials are chosen for their durability as well as for their beauty, and can be installed much quicker than one might imagine.
Benefits of a Masonry Fence for Your Texas Landscape
Whether you are into gardening and want a decorative element for your natural area or simply want to enclose your Texas property to provide some privacy, a masonry fence is a practical choice. In fact, there are many reasons to talk to a masonry expert about your fencing needs. Here are just a few of them.
- Variety – When it comes to masonry fences in Texas there are four main types – brick, stucco, concrete and stone. Each of them has their uses and can be implemented in a way that compliments your home’s architecture and the lay of your land. Regardless of your choice, we are certain to have the skill needed and products available to create your design.
- Privacy – Let’s face it, no matter how much you may love your neighborhood, there are times you need some privacy. A masonry fence will help you achieve this, yet still work with your landscape.
- Pets – Keep your pets in your yard, while ensuring other animals do not get in.
- Barrier – Masonry fences offer protection against noise, as well as any headlights from oncoming traffic in your neighborhood.
- Security – Depending on how high you choose for your masonry wall to be, having a stone, brick or stucco fence adds another measure of security against potential intruders.
- Value – A masonry fence adds resale value to your property.
- Installation and Maintenance – A masonry fence can be installed much quicker than you might think, though the length of time needed depends on the height, length and type of material chosen. In addition, a masonry fence requires little to no maintenance, making a masonry fence a cost effective choice, as well.
- Pest free – Unlike a wooden fence, masonry fences are not at risk of termite infestation; also, they are resistant to fire.
A stone or stucco fence is a great way to add an outdoor design element to your home. It will last for years, boost your property value, and help you maintain those good neighborhood relations. So don’t just think about having a stucco or stone fence built, talk to the Omega Masonry pros today and get started on your next masonry project.
When searching for a fireplace and or chimney repair contractor in Dallas, TX., we understand you have choices. All we ask is that before you commit to any one company give us a chance to show you what we can do. We also need you to know that, we are a full service masonry contractor offering a wide range of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Dallas, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Dallas, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Dallas, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Dallas, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Dallas, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Dallas, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Dallas, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Dallas, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Dallas, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Dallas, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Dallas, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Dallas, TX.