If you are one of the many homeowners throughout Denton County, Texas you probably love your brick fireplace and chimney. Although, Denton County can be quite hot in the summer Texans love their fireplaces and prefer those with high craftsmanship specially the ones made from natural stone. As with everything in your life, fireplaces need maintenance and repairs. At Omega Masonry that is what we do! We have been doing fireplaces and chimneys repairs and builds for many years. However, in the last decade we have focus in delivering the best brick and stone fireplace and chimney maintenance and repairs you can find in Denton County, Texas. If experience means anything to you call the professionals at Omega. After all, you wouldn’t want a rookie fixing on your fireplace?
If you are looking for an average chimney repair company in Denton County, TX, you can go to Yelp and find one of the many listings with fake reviews maintaining natural stone chimneys or you can call Omega for the best results! Unlike many other masonry type jobs maintaining natural stone chimneys requires workmanship one can’t learn online. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master journeyman and developed over time. When you hire Omega Masonry you are hiring an expert masonry firm with extensive knowledgskills in maintaining brick or stone fireplaces. If you only knew, the number of times we get call to a home because the owner is not satisfied with the work and in several the work was not completed. Lately people have become too reliant on Google.Com as a source of information. The majority if times it is a good idea! But when searching for a masonry expert to repair your natural stone chimney it litter bit of due deligense may be prudent to identify the firm with the best skills. With that said, we look forward repairing your chimney. On the other hand if you are just looking for info for a fireplace restoration project check out our blog.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home in Texas
If you are looking for a great exterior siding for your Texas home, then don’t overlook the simplicity of stucco. As a favorite home exterior choice in the southwestern US for many years, it a perfect choice when revamping –or initially building- your home’s exterior.
As a home exterior that has stood the tests of time, stucco provides a unique, stylish siding for your home, and allows you a great deal of flexibility in its appearance. It is a more natural siding choice for your home, and one that works well with the Texas topography and climate. Better yet, stucco repairs are few, so long as you take time to do the periodic maintenance that is sometimes needed.
Regarding the materials used to make stucco, there are two basic approaches – a compound made from lime, sand and water, and one made from Portland cement, sand and water. Each approach is a sturdy, long lasting siding that will look beautiful for years to come.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home
- Stucco homes are more fire resistant. In fact, every inch of stucco adds 1 hour of fire-rating to the wall.
- It can be applied over nearly any type of surface, though the most common are bases for stucco are concrete block, a wooden frame, or over Styrofoam on a wood frame known as EIFS.
- Due to its composition of cement, silica and lime, it naturally forms a shell over the home which results in costing less to keep the home cool during hot months.
- Stucco repairs are rare as long as basic maintenance is done. These maintenance jobs include spraying it down once a year and patching any cracks before they become big cracks. A hairline crack is easily and quickly repaired using a little paint or an elastomeric sealant. As long as these basic jobs are done, stucco can easily last 50 or more years.
- Stucco can be in any color you may desire, or it can be painted after it is applied. Better yet, there are various types of applications so you can choose for the finish to be smooth, course, swirled, raked or virtually any other texture you may desire.
- It is resistant to rot, mold or mildew so long as you take time to seal it properly.
- It serves as a noise barrier. Just because you love your neighborhood it doesn’t mean you want to hear every sound or vehicle that goes past. Stucco serves as way to minimize noise.
- It can be installed quicker than other exterior siding choices. In fact, in most cases, it only takes a day to be applied.
The lack of constant stucco repairs plus its versatility make stucco a common exterior option in Texas. Why not talk to one of our stucco experts today to learn how stucco can be used to enhance your home’s curb value. Give us a call today for expert stucco siding repair and installation at a stellar price.
When searching for a chimney repair company in Denton County, TX., we understand you have options. All we ask is that before you commit to any one company give Omega Masonry a chance to show you our work. We also need you to be aware that, we are a full service masonry contractor offering a wide range of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Denton County, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Denton County, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Denton County, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Denton County, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Denton County, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Denton County, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Denton County, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Denton County, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Denton County, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Denton County, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Denton County, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Denton County, TX.