Many homes throughout Rockwall County, Texas, are known for their unique, stone and brick fireplaces and chimneys. Although, Rockwall County can be quite hot in the summer Texans love their fireplaces and chimneys and prefer those with high craftsmanship specially the ones made from natural stone. As with everything in your house, fireplaces and chimneys need maintenance. At Omega Masonry that is what we do! We are well known for our workmanship in the design and restoration of fireplaces and chimneys. But, in the last few years we have focus in delivering the best brick and stone fireplace and chimney maintenance and repairs you can find in Rockwall County, Texas. If quality means anything to you call the professionals at Omega. After all, you wouldn’t want an apprenticed working on your fireplace or chimney?
If you are searching for an ordinary chimney repair contractor in Rockwall County, TX, you can go to Bing and find one of the numerous listings with an unproven record maintaining natural stone fireplaces or you can call Omega for a professional job you will love! Unlike many other contruction jobs maintaining and repairing brick fireplaces and chimneys requires craftmenship one cannot learn in school. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master craftman and improved over many years. When you hire Omega you are hiring a master masonry contractor with extensive know-how in repairing natural stone chimneys. We can’t tell you, how many times we get call to a property because the homeowner is not satisfied with the work and in some the work was not completed at all! Today everyone have become too reliant on Yelp as a source of information. In many cases it works! But when looking for professional to build your natural stone fireplace it litter bit of due deligense may be ideal to identify the company with the best workmanship. With that said, we look forward restoring your fireplace. On the other hand if you are just looking for info for a fireplace and or chimney restoration project take a look our blog.
Retaining Wall Repairs in Texas
Your retaining wall is not just a bit of masonry that adds beauty or architecture to your Texas property. Nor is it simply a way to show off your style or landscape design or to provide you with some seating at the back of your property. Though all of these uses would be true. However, your retaining wall serves a unique purpose – to hold back or retain the soil behind it.
The retaining walls seen in Texas may be concrete blocks, poured concrete, timbers, assorted masonry, treated timber or even boulders, but they all serve the primary purpose of keeping the soil from eroding away. However, there are times where due to age, being struck by a vehicle or perhaps hit by a fallen tree that a retaining wall will need to be repaired. Ideally, sooner rather than later.
When your property’s retaining wall is in need of repair you don’t want to ignore the work that needs to be done, or before too long that garden area or landscape will no longer look its best. This will also affect the resale value of your home – and nobody wants that! But what are some other reasons to maintain and repair your Texas home’s retaining walls? So glad you asked!
7 Reasons for Retaining Walls in Texas
- Retaining walls can be included and used to create a beautiful outdoor space such as adding depth or a seating to an outdoor entertainment area.
- Showcase your landscape with a retaining wall that encloses your flower gardens or shrubbery. If your current wall is in disrepair, then your garden will spill out into the yard and all your efforts will be wasted.
- If you have used a wall to serve as a terrace, then don’t minimize the need for having the retaining wall repaired so that erosion cannot occur.
- Sometimes, a retaining wall can fall into disrepair because the initial foundation was poorly constructed. When this happens, repairing the retaining wall can be a longer job, but one well worth the investment.
- Retaining walls are perfect for creating a dynamic entrance to your home or commercial property – but only if you make repairs promptly.
- It is easier to have a flat area to prune, mow, or plant than a slope. A well-maintained retaining wall makes these jobs easier as the ground will stay more level – ideally at the level you designed for it.
- Retaining walls provide visual interest to your property. Rather than a long stretch of yard, having a beautiful retaining adds dimension to the view and can be designed to work with nearly any architectural style or landscape design.
Omega Masonry has many years’ experience in taking care of TX retaining wall repairs and understands how to get the job done right – the first time. But we are not just skilled in building your retaining wall, we can repair it, too. So, whatever needs you have – from building to repairing – give us a call today and have the retaining wall that meets your needs in no time at all.
When looking for a chimney repair contractor in Rockwall County, TX., we are aware that you have options. All we ask is that before you commit to any one company give Omega the opportunity to show you our work. We also need you to be aware that, we are a full service masonry company offering an array of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Rockwall County, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Rockwall County, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Rockwall County, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Rockwall County, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Rockwall County, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Rockwall County, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Rockwall County, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Rockwall County, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Rockwall County, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Rockwall County, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Rockwall County, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Rockwall County, TX.