If you are one of the many homeowners throughout Tarrant County, Texas you probably love your brick fireplace and chimney. Although, Tarrant County can be quite hot almost year around Texans love their fireplaces and prefer those with high craftsmanship specially the ones made with stone and or brick . As with everything in your life, fireplaces need repairs. At Omega Masonry this is what we do! We have been doing fireplaces and chimneys repairs and builds for many years. But, in the last few years we have specialized in delivering the best brick and stone fireplace and chimney maintenance you can find in Tarrant County, Texas. If experience means anything to you call the experts at Omega. After all, you wouldn’t want a rookie fixing on your fireplace or chimney?
If you are looking for an average fireplace and chimney repair company in Tarrant County, TX, you can go to Home Advisor and find one of several listings with less than stellar qualifications repairing natural stone chimneys or you can contact Omega for a professional job you will love! Unlike a lot of other masonry type jobs maintaining and repairing natural stone chimneys requires craftmenship one can’t learn online. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master journeyman and developed over the years. When you hire Omega Masonry you are hiring an expert masonry firm with extensive understanding in maintaining brick fireplaces and chimneys. We can’t tell you, the number of times we get call to a property because the owner is not satisfied with the work and in several the work wasn’t completed. Today everyone have become too reliant on Ask.Com as a source of information. More often than no it is a good idea! However when searching for professional to work your brick chimney it litter bit of extra research may be prudent to identify the contractor with the best workmanship. We hope and look forward renovating your fireplace. On the other hand if you are just looking for info for a fireplace restoration project check out our blog.
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors
As Texans, we are all aware of the value of friendship and hospitality – after all, it’s the Southern way. We love having friends over for some Texas BBQ, sitting outdoors and enjoying a cool evening, and sharing time together on the patio or around the pool. However, with this friendliness also comes the need for our space. It is then that the adage gleaned from American poet Robert Frost, “Good fences make good neighbors” comes into play. Your family deserves a well-crafted fence to protect their privacy.
Of course, there are many types of fence materials used in, Texas, but some favorites are stone and stucco. These fence materials are chosen for their durability as well as for their beauty, and can be installed much quicker than one might imagine.
Benefits of a Masonry Fence for Your Texas Landscape
Whether you are into gardening and want a decorative element for your natural area or simply want to enclose your Texas property to provide some privacy, a masonry fence is a practical choice. In fact, there are many reasons to talk to a masonry expert about your fencing needs. Here are just a few of them.
- Variety – When it comes to masonry fences in Texas there are four main types – brick, stucco, concrete and stone. Each of them has their uses and can be implemented in a way that compliments your home’s architecture and the lay of your land. Regardless of your choice, we are certain to have the skill needed and products available to create your design.
- Privacy – Let’s face it, no matter how much you may love your neighborhood, there are times you need some privacy. A masonry fence will help you achieve this, yet still work with your landscape.
- Pets – Keep your pets in your yard, while ensuring other animals do not get in.
- Barrier – Masonry fences offer protection against noise, as well as any headlights from oncoming traffic in your neighborhood.
- Security – Depending on how high you choose for your masonry wall to be, having a stone, brick or stucco fence adds another measure of security against potential intruders.
- Value – A masonry fence adds resale value to your property.
- Installation and Maintenance – A masonry fence can be installed much quicker than you might think, though the length of time needed depends on the height, length and type of material chosen. In addition, a masonry fence requires little to no maintenance, making a masonry fence a cost effective choice, as well.
- Pest free – Unlike a wooden fence, masonry fences are not at risk of termite infestation; also, they are resistant to fire.
A stone or stucco fence is a great way to add an outdoor design element to your home. It will last for years, boost your property value, and help you maintain those good neighborhood relations. So don’t just think about having a stucco or stone fence built, talk to the Omega Masonry pros today and get started on your next masonry project.
When searching for a chimney repair company in Tarrant County, TX., we understand you have choices. All we ask is that before you make your final decision give Omega a chance to show you what we can do. We also need you to know that, we are a full service masonry contractor offering an array of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Tarrant County, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Tarrant County, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Tarrant County, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Tarrant County, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Tarrant County, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Tarrant County, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Tarrant County, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Tarrant County, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Tarrant County, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Tarrant County, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Tarrant County, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Tarrant County, TX.