The quality of chimney masonry work in Celina Little Elm is well documented. After some time all of these craftsmanship needs repairs. We is a licensed and insured expert specializing in chimney masonry work not only in Celina Little Elm but also neighboring towns and suburbs. Nowadays there are not too many companies doingspecializing} in chimney masonry work. This type of work is consider old world craftsmanship not found in today’s high tech world.
To be honest, nowadays it is becoming more and more laborious to find a good mason in Celina Little Elm, Texas! We know masonry and can provide you with an array expert masons whose skill set ranges from Brick Mailbox Repair to Stone Landscape Borders and everything in between. Yes, there are an abuidnace of masonry outfits in Celina Little Elm, Texas but just about all of them are just into casting slabs. Very few if any can match the craftsmanship Omega Masonry delivers!
Benefits of Using Concrete for Your Next Architectural Project
Residential concrete is nothing new – it has been used for centuries and by nearly every culture. As such, it is no surprise that it is still in use today, and a common part of the Texas landscape. From stately residences to downtown businesses, concrete is a great choice for your architectural needs and one that any building project planner should consider.
6 Benefits of Using Concrete for Your Texas Building Project
There are many reasons one might choose to use concrete for a project, and even more reasons to use it in a building or home. If you are trying to decide if concrete is the best choice for your next project, consider these benefits.
- Energy Costs – Choosing to use concrete, or even other forms of masonry such as stucco or brick, means that you will spend less on energy costs. In fact, in some cases, homes with CMU walls can cost as much as 44% less to heat or cool than homes with siding or wood exteriors. This is due in part to concrete providing more insulation than other exterior choices.
- Comfort levels – As mentioned, concrete provides additional insulation for the home, which also means that outside noises are blocked better. In fact, one study found that concrete homes cut down on air filtration by nearly 75% over the levels in a typical frame house. It was also found that noise levels were reduced by more than 80% when compared to stick built homes.
- Pest Proof – The temperatures in Texas can make many different pests seek refuge in a building. However, homes built with concrete walls or foundations are not susceptible to pests such as termites, carpenter ants, or rodents that often make their home in wood-framed homes.
- Fire Resistant- Tests have shown that concrete can withstand temperatures of up to 2,000 degrees F. for as long as 4 hours, while wood-frame homes are destroyed in an hour or less. Because a concrete home is the safest type of home in regards to a fire, your insurance costs are lower.
- Maintenance – Everyone is busy, and having to add things like pressure wash the siding or repaint the house to the To Do list can be virtually eliminated by having concrete walls. Even better, because concrete doesn’t deteriorate, you don’t have to worry about replacing siding.
- Wind Resistant – Like the third house made of bricks in the fairy tale of the three little pigs, concrete homes cannot be knocked down with strong winds. In fact, studies have found that concrete homes can withstand wind speeds of up to 250 miles per hour.
So, what will your next Texas building project be? A new residence? A commercial location? Whatever it is, opting to use concrete is a great choice. If you have any questions about how the advantages of concrete can benefit your specific project, or if you want to schedule a consultation with a masonry pro, contact the pros at Omega Masonry today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We thank you for stopping by our website and look forward to helping you! As previously describe Omega is a full-service custom masonry company especilizing in everything from stucco mailbox repairs to stone masonry. Some of the top rated local mason work for us. At Omega Masonry no job is too small or too big and we provide services to both commercial and residential clients. Masonry work is not like baking that you can just go back and do it again! This is why if you are seeking for an expert chimney masonry repair contractor in Celina Little Elm, Texas, you need to call Omega! We are not going to con you with a cheap price and what’s more important the best quality of work.
List of Masonry Services in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Addison, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Allen, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Anna, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Arlington, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Balch Springs, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Carrollton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Collin County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Coppell, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Dallas County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Denton County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Fairview, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Flower Mound, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Frisco, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Park, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Highland Village, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Irving, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Las Colinas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lewisville, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Little Elm, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Lucas, TX.
- Chimney Repair in McKinney, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Melissa, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Mesquite, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Murphy, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Parker, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Plano, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Princeton, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Prosper, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Richardson, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rockwall County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Rowlett, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Tarrant County, TX.
- Chimney Repair in The Colony, TX.
- Chimney Repair in Wylie, TX.