When looking for a expert stone mason, check out Omega Masonry! Contracors know that for more durable stone masonry is the way to go!
Homes in are known for their longevity, there are many of reasons for that. However, the primary reason is the brick masonry contruction. If you visit the UK, France and or Spain, make sure to tap on the walls. Every single one that I have checked out has been solid masonry! No hollow sounding. They use so much more masonry across the Atlantic than we do here in USA. Masonry makes for considerably, sound-resistant and long-lasting results. While there are certainly situations where non-masonry building materials are better when possible masonry is a better choice.
Everyone know that when you are seeking a brick mason in Addison, Texas, you have a variety of choices that is why everyone from Bing to Angies List recommends that you research the person you are hiring.
When hiring a brick mason . Consider skill and experience over a cheaper hourly rate. Having an inexperienced, inexpensive mason who tears up your yard, takes too long, and doesn’t do what you want to be done, will require a second mason to do the job right. Avoid those mistakes by hiring quality first. When you hire Omega Masonry, you are guarantee that you are hiring an top rated brick & stone mason with great reviews and over twenty years of services in the Addison area.
Benefits of Using Concrete for Your Next Architectural Project
Residential concrete is nothing new – it has been used for centuries and by nearly every culture. As such, it is no surprise that it is still in use today, and a common part of the Texas landscape. From stately residences to downtown businesses, concrete is a great choice for your architectural needs and one that any building project planner should consider.
6 Benefits of Using Concrete for Your Texas Building Project
There are many reasons one might choose to use concrete for a project, and even more reasons to use it in a building or home. If you are trying to decide if concrete is the best choice for your next project, consider these benefits.
- Energy Costs – Choosing to use concrete, or even other forms of masonry such as stucco or brick, means that you will spend less on energy costs. In fact, in some cases, homes with CMU walls can cost as much as 44% less to heat or cool than homes with siding or wood exteriors. This is due in part to concrete providing more insulation than other exterior choices.
- Comfort levels – As mentioned, concrete provides additional insulation for the home, which also means that outside noises are blocked better. In fact, one study found that concrete homes cut down on air filtration by nearly 75% over the levels in a typical frame house. It was also found that noise levels were reduced by more than 80% when compared to stick built homes.
- Pest Proof – The temperatures in Texas can make many different pests seek refuge in a building. However, homes built with concrete walls or foundations are not susceptible to pests such as termites, carpenter ants, or rodents that often make their home in wood-framed homes.
- Fire Resistant- Tests have shown that concrete can withstand temperatures of up to 2,000 degrees F. for as long as 4 hours, while wood-frame homes are destroyed in an hour or less. Because a concrete home is the safest type of home in regards to a fire, your insurance costs are lower.
- Maintenance – Everyone is busy, and having to add things like pressure wash the siding or repaint the house to the To Do list can be virtually eliminated by having concrete walls. Even better, because concrete doesn’t deteriorate, you don’t have to worry about replacing siding.
- Wind Resistant – Like the third house made of bricks in the fairy tale of the three little pigs, concrete homes cannot be knocked down with strong winds. In fact, studies have found that concrete homes can withstand wind speeds of up to 250 miles per hour.
So, what will your next Texas building project be? A new residence? A commercial location? Whatever it is, opting to use concrete is a great choice. If you have any questions about how the advantages of concrete can benefit your specific project, or if you want to schedule a consultation with a masonry pro, contact the pros at Omega Masonry today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.