Seeking a good brick mason, consider Omega Masonry! People who seek quality known that for more durable brick masonry is the way to go!
Houses throughout are known for their longevity, there are many of reasons for this. However, the main reason is the brick masonry contruction. If you visit the UK, France and or Spain, be sure to tap on some interiorinterior walls. Every one that I’ve checked out has been solid brick mansory! No hollow sounding. They use so much more masonry across the Atlantic than we do here in USA. Brick masonry makes for considerably, quieter and more durable. While there certainly are situations where non-masonry building materials make the most sense when possible masonry is a better choice.
It is no secret that if you are looking for brick mason in Arlington, TX, you have a lot of choices that is why everyone from Bing to Angies List recommends that you do your homework.
When hiring a masonry contracors Some masons consider themselves to be contractors, some designers, some both. Figure out if you need an artist for a stylish fireplace, a worker for a plain brick house, or both for a dry stacked limestone home. When you hire Omega Masonry, you are guarantee that you are hiring an vetted brick mason with good reviews and over twenty years of services in the Arlington area.
What is Cast Stone?
If you are looking for a way to add a unique or custom element to the architecture of your Texas home, then it is time you checked out the practicality and durability of cast stone. This product has been around for centuries and offers a plethora of uses for both homes and business in Texas.
In Texas, cast stone is ideal for nearly any type of construction as it is a highly versatile masonry construction material that is suitable for designing architectural elements such as archways, openings, gables, decorative window sills, monolithic corners and can even be used to give a basic home design a more regional flair.
In recent years, there has been a resurgence of cast stone being used in Texas, and perhaps you are wondering why. The reasons are simple – Cost, flexibility and reliability.
Cost of Cast Stone
While the price for cast stone pieces may vary based on how many are needed, the design and other specifications, cast stone cost much less than natural stone but offers the same beauty. Because cast stone is a manmade product, it is not necessary to cut each piece out of quarried stone. In addition, unlike stones like limestone and other similar stone choices, it cost less to ship cast stone pieces.
The Flexibility or Versatility of Cast Stone
Cast stone can be designed to look like any number of natural stone surfaces; however, it weathers better, has better color consistency and can be reinforced or repaired (in the event something does damage it!) quite easily. Even better, it can be used in both new builds and restoration projects, can be cast in nearly any color and into whatever mold you need – from gothic columns to gargoyles and anything in between. However, you may wish to bring in a cast stone manufacturer to determine the level of difficulty for the design you have in mind, as this will certainly affect the cost!
Cast stone comes in three finishes – surfaced cast stone which includes hand-rubbed, brushed or an acid wash finish; cut cast stone which is the use of machine-rubbed, planar-rubbed, bush-hammered and machine- and hand-tooled finishes; and plain cast stone.
Cast Stone and Reliability
Cast stone manufacturers and installers are held to high standard of manufacturing requirements. It is designed to last for many years and to withstand the elements of the weather, without fading or weakening. This will leave your home looking brand new for many years.
Using cast stone for your Texas location is a beautiful way to enhance any space. If you have questions or are curious about how cast stone could work for your space, contact the team at Omega Masonry to learn more. If you are interested in installing cast stone in your home, Omega Masonry is the place to call. Our professional masons offer services at a competitive price. If you are interested in cast stone or any other masonry repair, contact us right away. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Brick Mason in Addison, TX.
- Brick Mason in Allen, TX.
- Brick Mason in Anna, TX.
- Brick Mason in Arlington, TX.
- Brick Mason in Balch Springs, TX.
- Brick Mason in Carrollton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Celina Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Collin County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Coppell, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Dallas County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Denton County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Fairview, TX.
- Brick Mason in Flower Mound, TX.
- Brick Mason in Frisco, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Park, TX.
- Brick Mason in Highland Village, TX.
- Brick Mason in Irving, TX.
- Brick Mason in Las Colinas, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lewisville, TX.
- Brick Mason in Little Elm, TX.
- Brick Mason in Lucas, TX.
- Brick Mason in McKinney, TX.
- Brick Mason in Melissa, TX.
- Brick Mason in Mesquite, TX.
- Brick Mason in Murphy, TX.
- Brick Mason in Parker, TX.
- Brick Mason in Plano, TX.
- Brick Mason in Preston Hollow, TX.
- Brick Mason in Princeton, TX.
- Brick Mason in Prosper, TX.
- Brick Mason in Richardson, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rockwall County, TX.
- Brick Mason in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Mason in Tarrant County, TX.
- Brick Mason in The Colony, TX.
- Brick Mason in Wylie, TX.