Many homes throughout Rockwall, Texas, are known for their unique, stone and brick fireplaces and chimneys. Even though, Rockwall can be quite warm almost year around Texans love their chimneys and prefer those with high craftsmanship specially the ones made out of red brick. As with everything in your life, fireplaces and chimneys need repairs. At Omega Masonry this is what we do! We have been doing chimneys repairs and builds for many years. However, in the last decade we have focus in delivering the best brick and stone fireplace maintenance and repairs you can find in Rockwall, Texas. If experience is what you expect call the pros at Omega Masonry. After all, you would not want a rookie working on your fireplace?
If you are searching for an average fireplace repair company in Rockwall, TX, you can go to Ask.Com and find one of several listings with an unproven record maintaining brick or stone chimneys or you can call Omega for the best results! Unlike a lot of other masonry type jobs repairing natural stone fireplaces and chimneys requires skill you just cannot learn on YouTube. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master mason and developed over time. When you hire us you are hiring a professional masonry company with extensive understanding in maintaining and repairing natural stone chimneys. If you only knew, how many times we get call to a home because the owner is not satisfied with the finish work and in several the job was not completed. Nowadays people have become too reliant on Angie’s List as a source of information. In many cases it is a good idea! But when looking for a masonry expert to repair your brick chimney it litter bit of extra research may be ideal in order to identify the company with the best skills. With that said, we look forward renovating your fireplace and or chimney. On the other hand if you are just looking for info for a fireplace and or chimney build project take a look our blog.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home in Texas
If you are looking for a great exterior siding for your Texas home, then don’t overlook the simplicity of stucco. As a favorite home exterior choice in the southwestern US for many years, it a perfect choice when revamping –or initially building- your home’s exterior.
As a home exterior that has stood the tests of time, stucco provides a unique, stylish siding for your home, and allows you a great deal of flexibility in its appearance. It is a more natural siding choice for your home, and one that works well with the Texas topography and climate. Better yet, stucco repairs are few, so long as you take time to do the periodic maintenance that is sometimes needed.
Regarding the materials used to make stucco, there are two basic approaches – a compound made from lime, sand and water, and one made from Portland cement, sand and water. Each approach is a sturdy, long lasting siding that will look beautiful for years to come.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home
- Stucco homes are more fire resistant. In fact, every inch of stucco adds 1 hour of fire-rating to the wall.
- It can be applied over nearly any type of surface, though the most common are bases for stucco are concrete block, a wooden frame, or over Styrofoam on a wood frame known as EIFS.
- Due to its composition of cement, silica and lime, it naturally forms a shell over the home which results in costing less to keep the home cool during hot months.
- Stucco repairs are rare as long as basic maintenance is done. These maintenance jobs include spraying it down once a year and patching any cracks before they become big cracks. A hairline crack is easily and quickly repaired using a little paint or an elastomeric sealant. As long as these basic jobs are done, stucco can easily last 50 or more years.
- Stucco can be in any color you may desire, or it can be painted after it is applied. Better yet, there are various types of applications so you can choose for the finish to be smooth, course, swirled, raked or virtually any other texture you may desire.
- It is resistant to rot, mold or mildew so long as you take time to seal it properly.
- It serves as a noise barrier. Just because you love your neighborhood it doesn’t mean you want to hear every sound or vehicle that goes past. Stucco serves as way to minimize noise.
- It can be installed quicker than other exterior siding choices. In fact, in most cases, it only takes a day to be applied.
The lack of constant stucco repairs plus its versatility make stucco a common exterior option in Texas. Why not talk to one of our stucco experts today to learn how stucco can be used to enhance your home’s curb value. Give us a call today for expert stucco siding repair and installation at a stellar price.
When looking for a chimney repair company in Rockwall, TX., we are aware that you have options. All we ask is that before you make your final decision give Omega Masonry a chance to show you our work. We also need you to know that, we are a full service masonry company offering a wide range of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Rockwall, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Rockwall, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Rockwall, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Rockwall, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Rockwall, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Rockwall, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Rockwall, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Rockwall, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Rockwall, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Rockwall, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Rockwall, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Rockwall, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Rockwall, TX.