Many homes throughout Rowlett, Texas, are known for their unique, stone and brick fireplaces and chimneys. Although, Rowlett can be quite warm almost year around Texans love their fireplaces and prefer those with high workmanship specially the ones made out of natural stone. As with everything in your home, fireplaces and chimneys need repairs. At Omega Masonry this is what we do! We are well known for our workmanship in the design and restoration of chimneys. But, in the last few years we have specialized in delivering the best brick and stone chimney maintenance and repairs you can find in Rowlett, Texas. If quality means anything to you call the pros at Omega. After all, you would not want a rookie fixing on your fireplace or chimney?
If you are searching for an average fireplace and chimney repair company in Rowlett, TX, you can go to Google.Com and find one of several listings with less than stellar qualifications maintaining brick chimneys or you can call Omega for the best results! Unlike many other masonry type jobs maintaining and repairing natural stone fireplaces and chimneys requires craftmenship one can’t learn on YouTube. This type of skill set is learned on the job next to a master journeyman and developed over the years. When you hire Omega you are hiring a professional masonry contractor with extensive know-how in maintaining natural stone fireplaces. If you only knew, how many times we get call to a home because the homeowner is not satisfied with the finish work and in many the job wasn’t completed at all! Nowadays people have become too reliant on Bing as a source of information. More often than no it works! However when searching for expert mason to build your brick fireplace and or chimney it litter bit of extra research may be prudent in order to identify the contractor with the best craftmenship. With that said, we look forward to servicing your fireplace and or chimney. On the other hand if you are just looking for ideas for a chimney build project check out our blog.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home in Texas
If you are looking for a great exterior siding for your Texas home, then don’t overlook the simplicity of stucco. As a favorite home exterior choice in the southwestern US for many years, it a perfect choice when revamping –or initially building- your home’s exterior.
As a home exterior that has stood the tests of time, stucco provides a unique, stylish siding for your home, and allows you a great deal of flexibility in its appearance. It is a more natural siding choice for your home, and one that works well with the Texas topography and climate. Better yet, stucco repairs are few, so long as you take time to do the periodic maintenance that is sometimes needed.
Regarding the materials used to make stucco, there are two basic approaches – a compound made from lime, sand and water, and one made from Portland cement, sand and water. Each approach is a sturdy, long lasting siding that will look beautiful for years to come.
Advantages of Stucco Sided Home
- Stucco homes are more fire resistant. In fact, every inch of stucco adds 1 hour of fire-rating to the wall.
- It can be applied over nearly any type of surface, though the most common are bases for stucco are concrete block, a wooden frame, or over Styrofoam on a wood frame known as EIFS.
- Due to its composition of cement, silica and lime, it naturally forms a shell over the home which results in costing less to keep the home cool during hot months.
- Stucco repairs are rare as long as basic maintenance is done. These maintenance jobs include spraying it down once a year and patching any cracks before they become big cracks. A hairline crack is easily and quickly repaired using a little paint or an elastomeric sealant. As long as these basic jobs are done, stucco can easily last 50 or more years.
- Stucco can be in any color you may desire, or it can be painted after it is applied. Better yet, there are various types of applications so you can choose for the finish to be smooth, course, swirled, raked or virtually any other texture you may desire.
- It is resistant to rot, mold or mildew so long as you take time to seal it properly.
- It serves as a noise barrier. Just because you love your neighborhood it doesn’t mean you want to hear every sound or vehicle that goes past. Stucco serves as way to minimize noise.
- It can be installed quicker than other exterior siding choices. In fact, in most cases, it only takes a day to be applied.
The lack of constant stucco repairs plus its versatility make stucco a common exterior option in Texas. Why not talk to one of our stucco experts today to learn how stucco can be used to enhance your home’s curb value. Give us a call today for expert stucco siding repair and installation at a stellar price.
When looking for a chimney repair contractor in Rowlett, Texas, we understand you have choices. All we ask is that before you sign a contract give Omega Masonry a chance to show you what we can do. We also need you to be aware that, we are a full service masonry contractor offering a wide range of services.
- Outdoor Fireplace Builder in Rowlett, TX.
- Fire Pits Installation in Rowlett, TX.
- Outdoor Grills Installation in Rowlett, TX.
- BBQ Pit Installation in Rowlett, TX.
- Built in Grills Contractor in Rowlett, TX.
- Outdoor Kitchen Builder in Rowlett, TX.
- Brick Masonry in Rowlett, TX.
- Stone Masonry in Rowlett, TX.
- Retaining Wall Repair in Rowlett, TX.
- Hardscapes Design in Rowlett, TX.
- Stone Landscape Borders in Rowlett, TX.
- Stone & Brick Patios in Rowlett, TX.
- Stucco Work & Repairs in Rowlett, TX.