Hardscapes & Hardscape Design & Installation
Omega has the Best Hardscape Contractors In Texas
If you are looking for a different approach to landscaping than hardscapes are the answer. The hardscapes approach means using materials such as rocks, concrete, walls, and pavers to create a beautiful and functional outdoor area. Yes, one still includes elements such as strategically placed shade trees, flower gardens or even a fountain or other water, but some of the main focal points are the “hard” features.
Typically, hardscaping is used to provide good drainage and to minimize wherever runoff or even direct runoff so that it benefits other areas of the landscape. Hardscapes are often recommended for areas where one is having trouble growing grass or plants due to poor soil composition or in an area where the ground stays wet longer than it should. When you work with Omega Masonry, we will help you design a hardscape that doesn’t just work with your property, but actually enhances your outdoor living space using texture, proportions, and symmetry.
Benefits of a Hardscape Design
If you are unfamiliar with hardscaping, you may be concerned about how useful it really is, and how it can help, should you decide to sell your home. Don’t stress! Hardscapes bring many advantages, making them the perfect choice for many homeowners in Texas.
- A hardscape requires minimal maintenance, so you have more time for leisure.
- Contrary to what one might think, hardscaping increases property value
- With hardscaping, you will no longer have any worries pertaining to erosion on properties that slope
- A hardscape works as an extension of your living space. Talk to us about incorporating an outdoor kitchen or outdoor fireplace area that will help double your entertainment space.
- You will use less water and still have a beautiful lawn, which will save you money in the long run. Maintaining grass is a full-time job in some areas. The more beautiful hardscapes in your yard, the less time you will have to spend maintaining it.
- A hardscape typically includes pavers, bricks or other elements to create a walking path to places in your yard, so people will be less likely to walk on the grass. In addition, by hardscaping, you make your space more accessible to those who might have difficulties in walking or traversing a sloped terrain.
- Hardscaping can bring you more privacy. Talk to us about having walls or other elements that can create a barrier between neighbors or road sounds. Our hardscaping contractors can create a plan personalized to your needs.
By combining shrubbery and trees with features such as rocks, pavers, and other hardscape design elements, you can create a backyard oasis perfect for enjoying the Texas seasons. To get started on this outdoor sanctuary, talk to the pros at Omega Masonry and learn how we can use hardscapes to take a plain backyard and turn it into the talk of the neighborhood. Give us a call at 214-997-4628 or reach out to us on our contact form.